Sonntag, 30. November 2014

Kate Spade Agenda 2015

Hi dolls!

2015 is just around the corner and it's about time for us to get our new agendas!

Well, maybe it's already a bit late, when I was searching for one, many many agendas were already sold out. Crazy world.

Anyway, I got my hands on a beautiful Kate Spade agenda which I want to show you today.
I just love this one. It's gorgeous and practical and has everything an agenda needs.


First, I said it before, it looks so beautiful. White with gold polka dots. Perfect. I could look at it all day.

 
When you open it, the first thing you see is the owners name and phone number. You can't see it here though. I covered it super pretty, because not everything belongs on the internet.
But it's really useful, especially if you tend to loose things - the people who find it will get it back to you. Hopefully.
 

 
Inside, it basically looks like every other calendar, there are note pages, a birthday calendar and a monthly overview ahead of every new month.
 
 
One special thing I really like about the Kate Spade agendas is, that you can read a little quote every month. I love how simple yet wonderful this idea is. When I first saw it, it really brought a smile on my face.
 
 
 
You can get the Kate Spade agendas in shops and on their website as well as on Ebay and Amazon, but beware of fakes there!
 
Stay beautiful!
 
 
Love,
 
Alina




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen