Samstag, 8. November 2014

Top 5 // Favorite Pink Lipsticks

Hi dolls!

This is the first post I'm writing here in my beauty corner and I thought, the first post should be something I really relate with.
As you may know from my Instagram, I absolutely looove pink. It's just the prettiest color ever. And almost as much as I love pink, I love lipsticks. I can't go without anything on my lips and I think pink matches my super duper light skin tone the most.

So I decided to share my current top 5 pink lippies with you today!
Here we go.

 
When it comes to lip products, I usually prefer high end over drugstore ones, because my lips are very sensitive and I had really bad experiences with drugstore lippies in the past.
But NYX is different. They absolutely don't fail at lip products at all, I really really love them!
 

Let's get to my favorites now.
My number one favorite lippie is by far the MAC "Kelly Yum Yum" from the Kelly Osbourne LE.
Than we have MAC "Snob", NYX Matte Lipstick "Audrey", NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream "Tokyo" and Dior Addict Extreme "Plaza".

 
 
MAC "Kelly Yum Yum" is super bright blue based pink and really compliments fair skin tones in my opinion.
"Snob" is more like a purpelish pink, very light and more like an everday kind of lipstick.
NYX "Audrey" is a beautiful pinky pink, not too bright but still pretty bold!
As you may have noticed, "Tokyo" is not really a lipstick. Silly me. But still, it feels like a lipstick once you've applied it. It's a soft and light pink shade and so fetch!
Dior "Plaza" is the only sheer lippie on my top 5 list. It reminds me of a more wearable and sheer version of "Kelly Yum Yum".
 
 

The two MAC ones come with a satin finish, which I absolutely love!
Matte lippies can be very dry and look weird on your lips, so the satins are perfect for a beautiful semi-matte look.
Talking about matte lippies, "Audrey" is one of them, but it takes everyones fear of matte finishes away. It just glides on your lips so smooth and doesn't feel dry at all!
The "Tokyo" lip cream is matte as well. I feel like it's a bit hard to get an even finish with it, but the color is worth every little struggle. Well, at least for me it is.
As I said, "Plaza" appears pretty sheer. It's not like super sheer, just more like a pink for girls who don't want to go too extreme and you can definetly build the color up.

 
 
What are your favorite pink lippes? Is there anything you couldn't live without?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Love,
 
Alina

 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oooh I'm loving this post! I'm also a lover of pink lippies and I wish I could get hold of MAC lipsticks. I don't own any MAC's and that's a shame! The Kelly Yum Yum is high up om my must-have-list! Is it a limited edition product? Or fo you think I'll be able to find it? :)

    xx
    Bella

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thanks so much for your lovely comment, Bella!
      yes the Kelly Yum Yum was limited... I drove two hours to the next MAC store to get it when it came out because I wanted it so badly!
      I'm pretty sure you can still get it on amazon or ebay but when I checked the last time it was highly overpriced :(
      much love,
      Alina

      Löschen