Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

YSL Rouge Volupté No. 8 // Review & Swatches

Hi dolls!

I hope your christmas was amazing and you found some time to relax over the holidays.

Today I want to show you the new member of my pink lipstick parade, the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté No. 8 "Fetish Pink" (what a daring name!).



The color itself is fantastic. It has everything a great pink lippie needs. 
It is pretty bright, so maybe a spring to summer color but who cares. No one said you can't wear those pinks in winter. Especially on Wednesdays, just go ahead!


 
This lipstick is, like most of the YSL I tried, very moisturizing. I usually like to wear some lip balm or the MAC prep and prime for lips underneath, but it's really not necessary with this one.
It has a great opaque finish and looks beautiful and glossy on the lips but (yep, we don't only have positive sides here) it doesn't last long. It doesn't even last medium-long. I needed a touch-up after about an hour or two and that's not funny. Lipsticks should last - remember that, YSL! This one doesn't. I tried other lippies from that brand and made the same experience so I wasn't too shocked. But still.


 
So, if you're searching for a bright pink Summer lippie - this one is great. But personally I think, lasting time is super important, so this lippie is maybe a bit pricey.

 
Stay beautiful! xx

Love,

Alina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen