Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2015

Striped and Sparkling Nails // Black, White & Gold

Hi dolls!

First of all, happy new year! May this one be full of love and glitter.

Today I want to share a manicure with you, I did a couple of days ago.
Honestly, today is the day, I finally took it off. It lasted about two days before the first little chipping started. Amazing. Not. Did I mention before, how important a good top coat is? I used the Essie "Good To Go" (now for me: "Not So Good To Go") here because my beloved HK Girl Top coat from Glisten and Glow (you'll find it here) went empty. I wasn't impressed. It didn't make the polish last at all and of course, it smudged the nail art. Hurray. It was a pain to fix it, but here we go!

 

 
The polishes I used are Essie "Licorice", OPI "Alpine Snow" and Morgan Taylor "Glitter & Gold". I got it from the lovely people from HB Beauty Bar (you'll find their online shop here) and if you use my code "alinapinuccia" at the checkout of their shop, you'll get 15% off of you entire order!
I used the straight nailvinyls from nailvinyls.com to create the straight lines. You can also use nail striping tape as you find it on eBay for cheap (for example here) or just regular sticky tape and cut it into thinner stripes.
But whatever kind of tape you use, make sure the base color is completely dry! And I mean super dry! I usually let it dry over night to be absolutely sure. I don't like to live dangerously when it comes to nail art.

I really loved this mani, black and white is the new thing for me and you can never go wrong with a glittery gold accent nail.

Stay save this year and don't forget to sparkle.

Love,

Alina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen