Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2014

Houndstooth Nails // Black, White & Pink

Hi dolls!

Since I finally found some time to do nail art again, I had to share it with you.

I was inspired by my new houndstooth patterned cape to do a matching manicure. Yep, I got a cape. It's cool, I feel like Superman. Or Catwoman. Maybe more like Catwoman because cats are super cool. Even if Catwoman doesn't have a cape. Oh well.
Back to the mani, as I love pastel pink more than anything else in life, that color has to jump in as well. That happens pretty often, when I look back, there are about 98% pink manicures I did.
 

The nail polishes I used are Essie "Romper Room" (pink) which was limited, "Licorice" (black), OPI "Alpine Snow" (white) and Essie "Good To Go" as my top coat.
I'll be so happy when I have my HK Girl Top Coat back, the Essie smudged the houndstooth design and it was a pain to save it!
 



To be honest, this wasn't easy. I did it free hand and it took Ages! I wasn't in the mood of doing it on my right hand as well, so I did a simple dotticure there. Yay for polka dots! There always there for you if you need something easy and pretty.
I draw the houndstooth pattern with a thin brush and the dots with a dotting tool, you'll find these items on eBay here and here.



I hope you liked that mani as much as I do!
 

Much love and merry Christmas,

Alina


2 Kommentare: